What can you possibly give to that person who has spent the most of her life as your secret Santa? Courtesy her age and experience in this world, she probably has received almost everything that you could possibly think of giving her as a Christmas present. Without much ado, let’s help you to select a gift for your grandma that she won’t be able to say no to.
The following gifts ideas would be perfect to surprise your beloved grandma and will definitely make her Christmas a lot merrier:
• FlowerBasket: Surprise your sweetest grandma on Christmas morning by sending her a flower delivery in Gurgaon even when you are far away. Pick a flower basket arrangement of her favourite flowers or send her the most popular flowers of the season. You can browse through a site of online flower delivery in Gurgaon and pick a festive flower basket arrangement for your favourite woman in the world.
• A Cheerful Coffee Basket: Gift your grandma a big coffee basket to kick-start her every day with a smile. Prepare a sweet gift basket that contains goodies like roasted coffee packets in festive flavours, a cute coffee coaster, some delicious wafers, marshmallows and few chocolate bars. Last but not the least; don’t forget to add an adorable coffee mug that has the words: ‘World’s Best Grandmother’ printed on it. Next time when you visit her, you will definitely see her flaunting the coffee mug you with a cheeky smile.
• Gift coupons: There is something about free coupons that really seem to excite the grandmothers. If your grandmother is someone very simple who is never very keen about material things, you should give her a free coupon for this Christmas. Find out which stores she visits frequentlyand the things she enjoys doing the most and gift her coupons to those places. You can even get her special tickets to her favourite play or show.
• A greeting basket: Prepare a personalised basket for your beloved grandma from the comfort of your home. Next, add different types of sugar-free chocolates and candies and put them in cute little pouches and seal it with silk ribbons in bow formation. Order a bunch of her favourite flowers from a flower shop and avail its online flower delivery in Gurgaon and place it neatly in the basket with all the other things. At last, attach a beautiful quote or a personal message on a picture of her with you and take a print of it. Turn the printed picture into a beautiful scroll and secure it with a ribbon and put it into the basket and your greeting basket is ready.
• Take her out: How long has it been since the two of you went somewhere together? This Christmas, instead of getting her something that she is going to lock up in her cupboard, take her out and have fun. Start with a spa or a manicure-pedicure session at the salon and then go for lunch or dinner to her favourite restaurant. Book a service of online flower delivery in Gurgaon and it delivered to the restaurant you take her too. If you are not very comfortable after receiving the flowers at the restaurant send it to her home so that when she gets home she finds a pretty bouquet of her favourite flower waiting at the table.
• Personalised Calendar: Though smartphones and tablets have out-dated the use of most traditional objects, hanging a calendar at homes has still haven’t gone out of practice. Send a thoughtful gift to your grandma this Christmas, by giving her a personalised calendar filled with her happy memories. Transform the most beautiful memories of your grandma into a special calendar that puts a happy smile of recollection on her face every time she looks at it. To make the gift more useful, customise the calendar by marking out the important dates like birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions of her loved ones, so that memory never plays a trick on your grandma.
• Bake a cake: No matter how many Food shows come and go, our grandma will always remain the world’s best cook for us. For the lady who loves to cook for you and feed you like no one else; surprise her by baking a cake for her. Though you may not be as good as her, she will definitely love and appreciate the effort that you made especially for her. Don’t forget to take a bunch of her favourite flowers along with the cake; for availing a prompt delivery on Christmas place your order for flower delivery in Delhi as early as possible.
• Potpourri gift set: Elderly who tend to live alone or away from their loved ones tend to suffer from stress and depression; taking this into consideration, help your grandma relax a little by giving her a potpourri gift set for Christmas. Pick a set that has reeds, beautiful votive candle, essential oils with calming aroma and potpourri that will not only elevate the ambience of the home but will also uplift her tired mind and relax it and have a calming effect on it. Browse online and find out if your regular service of online flower delivery in Gurgaon also keeps potpourri set or not.
• An adorable puppy: Due to a busy schedule we often fail to give time to our grandparents and this makes them feel very sad and lonely. Help your beloved grandma; fight the sadness and loneliness by getting her a cute and playful puppy this Christmas. The adorable pup may not be able to replace you but will surely turn out to be the best companion she could ever ask for.
If you still haven’t been able to select a gift for your grandma, browse through websites of online flower delivery in Gurgaon and take a look at the gift combos they are offering. If anything catches your fancy, order it right away and make your Grandma’s Christmas a very merry one.