Yoga has been there for many ages. It has evolved in many senses and also has keys to many locks. If you love doing yoga then probably you would love it even more after getting to know that yoga can help you fight that problem of saggy breasts. Yes, you read it right there are yoga poses that can help you uplift your breasts.
- Bhujangasana- this asana will help you strengthen the abdominal muscles, tighten chest muscles and also increase the size of your lungs. In this asana, you need to lie down, inhale air deeply. After it slowly raises your torso keeping your lower body grounded. Hold this posture as long as possible. Slowly exhale and come back to the initial position.
- Trikonasana- this yoga pose is just an excellent exercise for the spine. This will increase your blood flow and also give a decent amount of strain to your chest muscle. In this asana, you need to keep your feet wide apart one tilted at 90 degrees and the second one at 15 degrees. Keeping the knees and the spine straight look up to your fingers! Repeat the whole exercise for the other side too.
- Dhanurasana- doing this asana will give you great relief in back pain. It stretches your spine and also your breast muscle. Lie on the floor, exhale. Then lift your hips and torso from the floor balance on your tummy. Hold your toes. Try staying in this position for 30 seconds initially and gradually increase the duration as per your convenience.
- Chakrasana- you can get relief from headaches, stretch your thorax, spine, and neck if you perform this yoga. In this asana, you will have to lie down on your back keeping your feet just a little more than your shoulder width. Now raise your hips and breasts as high as possible. Hold the position for around 30 seconds at first and gradually increase the duration.
- Ustrasana- this asana has a whole lot of benefits. It will expand your lungs and thorax and is extremely effective against the backaches. It also gives stress upon the chest muscle. Sit on the floor on your knees. Keep your feet together and arch back to hold your toes. Hold the position for around 30 seconds and then come back to your normal posture.
- Vrikshasana- this asana is super effective in tightening the loose muscles. Stand straight joining your hands as if you are praying. Now rest your left leg on your right inner thigh and then lift your arms for 30 seconds while breathing normally.
- Kumbhakasana- this is actually a part of the Surya Namaskar. This asana is very effective in tightening the saggy boobs. This is a very simple asana. All you need to do is to lie down and then lift your body slowly on both your forearms. Keep your weight balanced, breathing normal and spine straight.
- Setubandhasana- this asana is completely dedicated to your breasts. This will give them a good lift and also a very good shape. In this, you will have to lie down on your back. After this, you will be raising your hips till it takes the shape of a bridge. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
Being in perfect shape is probably the desire of everyone but you need not spend lakhs of rupees on cosmetic surgeries. Our culture has it all that your body needs. Moreover, these ways are natural and also do not have a single side effect. The cosmetic surgeries often have disastrous side effects. So depending on natural stuff is a good decision indeed.